Snowflakes Snowflakes

I love it! It's very emotional and moving, and is one of the best pieces I've heard on this site. You are very talented and I hope you make more (though I'm sure it is very time consuming...) Great work, words cannot describe how well you paired the violin and the piano :)

Cimba responds:

Wow! I'm so very glad you enjoyed the piece! I will have to post some more of my recordings here :) thank you again.

Plugged In Plugged In

Great entry into the song, sets the vibe and tone. The chords and transitions are very smooth, I envy them :P
I love the melodies that you were able to make, they are a lot more advanced and memorable than a lot of the other audio on this site!
However, you might want to vary the drums a bit more, but that's just my own musical sense, heh.
Overall, this is a great song!

McGorilla42 responds:

Hey, EspiDev!

Thank you for your review. Pretty simple progression, but I'm glad you like it!

As for the drums - absolutely agree! They're pretty straightforward and repetitive without many variations. I've been listening to more of this sort of music and noted how much of a driving force the drums often are. Coming from a more traditional form of music-making, and by not being a drummer, I tend to overlook some of the complexities and interest that the rhythm section can bring to a piece and instead focus more intensely on harmony and melody, so I'll absolutely work on that!

Thank you again! Keep well :)

TheFatRat ft. Laura Brehm - Monody (GTB Remix) [NG cut] TheFatRat ft. Laura Brehm - Monody (GTB Remix) [NG cut]

Very good remix!
The vocals fit well into the trance theme you got here. The first transition from the vocals was very great, with the fading in chords!
However, although the song itself is great, not much changes throughout the piece, with a lot of repeated trance bass. Perhaps try messing around with different chords, or even do a modulation to spice things up a bit!
Overall, great job!