Stratosphere Stratosphere

Awesome song! There are some pretty good ideas and atmospheres being explored here, especially in the introduction. I love the synths and ambient feel that you've created, and I hope you continue to use this skill in future songs! What I'd recommend you to do though, is to also try exploring more melodic composition (could create an addicting tune :D), which would greatly improve the "catchyness" of the song. Great work, you certainly deserved 4 stars!

5TanLey responds:

k k, thx for the review

.:Nightlights:. .:Nightlights:.

The use of dissonance is a bit strange, so it might need some fixing up. The mixing is pretty good, and I can feel the beat! So, you did get the riser, but you should try some extra things with it to make it sound cooler (repeating half your main melody, a slide note, changing the pitch and etc.). I think that this is a good foundation for making more music :D

BlueAlpha14 responds:

I get what you're saying about the riser, it sounds like a better idea. I was way too happy about me making the sounds myself because usually I don't make the best sounds on my own, I'll keep it in mind later.
Thanks for the review! I'll continue to try my best.
~Alpha

Psybot - Limbo Psybot - Limbo

I really liked your main melody, which sounds VERY professional! :P Your vocals were awesome and fit in with the song! I just recommend you work in the intro a bit, because it felt a bit dry (more reverb???). Other than that, I think that this is song was great, and deserves more exposure! :D

Psybot responds:

Thank you very much! I will take that into consideration when I redo the singing. Gonna fiddle around a bit more with reverb and extend the intro a bit. Thank you again! ^^