NUKE OPS NUKE OPS

Sounds interesting. It's a bit loud at points, especially with the bass getting very loud toward the end, where it starts to clip.

Spoonitate responds:

The loud clipping noise at the end is actually a direct rip of a distant explosion in Space Station 13. The track is something I designed with the nuke going off in mind, but I should've edited it to reduce the clipping.

I'll keep in mind the loudness bits for next time though. Thanks

Mithyx - Different Era [Different Era EP] Mithyx - Different Era [Different Era EP]

I like the vibes in the beginning a lot. The bell and synth on top really add to the flavour. Good work!

MithyxSounds responds:

Thanks :D

Lemons - Mango Lemons - Mango

Great work!

My Firefly My Firefly

Wow! Love the chill chords and "funky" tune, and the xylophone + electric piano solo! Lots of extra details like the fills and breaks in the drums really make this song great. Good work!

Picopico Madness Picopico Madness

Cool chiptune! I like the extra details like that phone sound at 1:25. Though I think there could be more samples (random beeps and video game sounds?).

-Mainspring- -Mainspring-

Groovy track! I really don't know how to describe it since I usually don't listen to this sort of genre, but I like it a lot!

Elysium Elysium

Perfect background music for movies and games. Wow!

etherealwinds responds:

Glad you enjoyed it! ;)

HEY! [Glitch Hop] HEY! [Glitch Hop]

Very good! I like the neat details such as fills and samples scattered throughout. The chords and bass line complement the lead very well. Good job!

Zelgeon responds:

Thanks for noticing those details lol <3
If you want, you can follow us so you don't miss any of our songs ;D

F-777 - Fairy Dust F-777 - Fairy Dust

So vibrant and addicting! Good job :D

1991 REEBOK PUMPS (demo) 1991 REEBOK PUMPS (demo)

I love the super happy vibes in this song, lol