Snowflakes Snowflakes

I love it! It's very emotional and moving, and is one of the best pieces I've heard on this site. You are very talented and I hope you make more (though I'm sure it is very time consuming...) Great work, words cannot describe how well you paired the violin and the piano :)

Cimba responds:

Wow! I'm so very glad you enjoyed the piece! I will have to post some more of my recordings here :) thank you again.

Plugged In Plugged In

Great entry into the song, sets the vibe and tone. The chords and transitions are very smooth, I envy them :P
I love the melodies that you were able to make, they are a lot more advanced and memorable than a lot of the other audio on this site!
However, you might want to vary the drums a bit more, but that's just my own musical sense, heh.
Overall, this is a great song!

McGorilla42 responds:

Hey, EspiDev!

Thank you for your review. Pretty simple progression, but I'm glad you like it!

As for the drums - absolutely agree! They're pretty straightforward and repetitive without many variations. I've been listening to more of this sort of music and noted how much of a driving force the drums often are. Coming from a more traditional form of music-making, and by not being a drummer, I tend to overlook some of the complexities and interest that the rhythm section can bring to a piece and instead focus more intensely on harmony and melody, so I'll absolutely work on that!

Thank you again! Keep well :)

TheFatRat ft. Laura Brehm - Monody (GTB Remix) [NG cut] TheFatRat ft. Laura Brehm - Monody (GTB Remix) [NG cut]

Very good remix!
The vocals fit well into the trance theme you got here. The first transition from the vocals was very great, with the fading in chords!
However, although the song itself is great, not much changes throughout the piece, with a lot of repeated trance bass. Perhaps try messing around with different chords, or even do a modulation to spice things up a bit!
Overall, great job!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Brings back memories of the 2000s, heh. Still, it is a very good song even in this time and definitely deserves being on the top of the audio page. The instruments, the vibe generated, are all en pointe! I approve very much :)

Stratosphere Stratosphere

Awesome song! There are some pretty good ideas and atmospheres being explored here, especially in the introduction. I love the synths and ambient feel that you've created, and I hope you continue to use this skill in future songs! What I'd recommend you to do though, is to also try exploring more melodic composition (could create an addicting tune :D), which would greatly improve the "catchyness" of the song. Great work, you certainly deserved 4 stars!

5TanLey responds:

k k, thx for the review

.:Nightlights:. .:Nightlights:.

The use of dissonance is a bit strange, so it might need some fixing up. The mixing is pretty good, and I can feel the beat! So, you did get the riser, but you should try some extra things with it to make it sound cooler (repeating half your main melody, a slide note, changing the pitch and etc.). I think that this is a good foundation for making more music :D

BlueAlpha14 responds:

I get what you're saying about the riser, it sounds like a better idea. I was way too happy about me making the sounds myself because usually I don't make the best sounds on my own, I'll keep it in mind later.
Thanks for the review! I'll continue to try my best.
~Alpha

Psybot - Limbo Psybot - Limbo

I really liked your main melody, which sounds VERY professional! :P Your vocals were awesome and fit in with the song! I just recommend you work in the intro a bit, because it felt a bit dry (more reverb???). Other than that, I think that this is song was great, and deserves more exposure! :D

Psybot responds:

Thank you very much! I will take that into consideration when I redo the singing. Gonna fiddle around a bit more with reverb and extend the intro a bit. Thank you again! ^^